30 Funny Quotes That Will Make You Laugh

Life by Subani

Everybody needs laughter in life. Laughter can change our mood and our outlook on life. Laughter also brings us together - with friends we have known for a long time, and even with newly-found friends. Do you remember the last time you shared a good laugh with them? Do you feel good and close people when you laugh out loud? If you do, we bet that some of these funny quotes will make you laugh with gusto.

So, we have decided to share with you thirty funny quotes that are close to our hearts. We'd like to put a little smile on your ace. So here they are:

Stop judging people and focus on your life which matters most.

Doing "nothing" daily is also an art only a few can excel.

Better remain silent instead of speaking to keep an aura of your ingenuity.

Appearances might be deceptive so better make sure that you listen to people.

Being simple is a piece of cake. Appreciate the little sparks from anything unremarkable.

Stupidity is limitless in the face of genius.

People are usually attracted to the things which are deemed unacceptable in society.

A dog is more worthy to keep rather than a person who is selfish.

Never follow the dictation given by people. Always follow what you think is right.

Let not your dreams confine you. Rather, let your dreams liberate you.

Everything gets older and better except for bananas.

Whenever you want to make people follow you, better check your clothes.

If a person is tolerant enough to use a computer with slow internet, keep him.

Just wait for the right moment when your children will have everything they want and enjoy life with them.

These days, a bag of chips is more of a bag of compacted air rather than chips.

Take a rest during the weekend so you'll start the week in a refreshed mode.

Humility is a quality of great people. Better be average.

I live each day with my small wins.

Living life simple makes it sweet.

Electricity is just streamlined lightning.

Failure vs. success. Choose one.

To be a liar you need to have an unusual photographic memory that no one is blessed with.

Do you make your money work for you?

Running out of money is an exercise I've proudly done this weekend without any break.

Why weekends always end at the drop of a hat?

My clock is like a jealous person who keeps me awake.

Mr. Math should grow up soon to solve his problems.

You destroy everything you love, so it confuses what would you do if you love someone?

Thinking is not for everyone.

Despite ever-changing opinions, the fact remains the same that I'm right.

We hope that these hilarious quotes brought a smile on your face while reading them. They made us smile while we were compiling them. Well, you can choose a funny quote that you best resonate with.

The bottom line is that we tend to get close to those people who don't judge us and who make us feel at home with them. Being with them leaves lasting memories in our hearts. So, share these funny quotes with the ones you love for laughter and make your day amusing and memorable.