30 "Get Well Soon" Funny Text Messages That Should Be Sent Right Now

Life by Habiba

Being ill and not feeling good about yourself is one of the feelings one needs to get out of as soon as possible. During this time, some kind words like "get well soon" act as the medicine of inner pain. As a result, the person feeling ill gets a heavy dose of inner strength which ultimately helps in making him well physically and mentally. Additionally, a little dose of fun in these text messages adds charm to them. After all, who doesn't like sincere wishes with a dash of humor?

So to help you with finding the best funny get well soon messages, we have decided to share 30 of them. So here they are:

Get well soon if you don't want to get injected into your sensitive body parts.

You have an attractive personality so germs have liked you too. Still, get well soon.

I don't like that you're getting all the attention by being sick. So get well soon.

We want to know your opinion about the taste of hospital food. So get well soon.

Get well soon so that we may eat together all "the get well soon" cupcakes I intend to make.

Stop being the best in everything including getting sick and get well soon.

I don't like nursing you in the hospital. Better get well soon.

Maintain a safe social distance as I don't want to get infected.

You're lucky that you've got a beautiful doctor to take care of you. Still don't take it for granted.

Look on the brighter side that being sick might make you punctual. Never mind, get well soon.

Fight the bug inside you with your strong will power and get well soon.

Don't think that by becoming sick you're no longer my superhero. You'll always be.

Get better soon so that you may resume the duty of taking care of me too.

You look attractive and admirable when you're healthy and fit. So get well soon.

Soon after you get well, never forget eating an apple daily so that you may stay away from the doctor.

Get well soon so that we may party together. I'm tired of sitting at home alone.

Get well soon so that we may enjoy all those spicy foods we relish together.

Don't be friends with germs as they seem to be attracted to you. Instead, get fit soon.

Get fit soon so that I stop praying for a long time.

Get well as soon as possible so that I may put a burden on you by my never-ending tasks.

Get well soon so that you stop worrying about taking injections and pills.

Just rest, and get well soon.

Injections might hurt you for a short time, but the long term benefit will be that you'll get well.

Get well soon but remain just as crazy and friendly with me.

Have a strong inner desire to get well by thinking of being healthy instead of getting back to the office.

The coffee machine in the office misses you dearly so get well soon.

Get well soon so that we may have a happy time together again.

I don't feel good being formal with my dear friend. Get well soon so we can be casual.

Get well now as I want you to be fit and fully functional right now.

Who likes getting injected in their bottom? So, prevent it and get well soon.

You must have chuckled reading these texts and get well soon funny messages. The great thing about them is that not only they're funny but also they show deep care and sincerity of feelings of the ones who are close to the sick while he's in the hospital. So why not share them with your close ones when you go to the hospital for a visit?