Top 30 Goodbye Messages

Life by Cyrus

Saying goodbye to someone close to you can be one of the hardest things you'll ever have to go through in life. All the memories you've had with that person, you have to put them in the past and wish them well in life, for whatever reason they might have to leave. You can't stop them from going away but you can write them a sweet goodbye message that might put a smile on their face.

To help you bid farewell to someone who's leaving, we have collected 30 beautiful and heartwarming messages you can use when you write a goodbye message for your departing friend. Have a look at the following goodbye messages for friends:

The distance between us does not have to disconnect us.

Saying goodbye to you was the hardest thing I've ever had to say to someone.

I am certain we will meet again.

The memories of us together will always remain in our hearts.

I've had a lot to learn from you, my dear friend.

Despite parting ways now, we shall reunite later.

It's unfortunate that we have to part ways, but I hope the best for you.

I am grateful for having you by my side, but I respect your choice to leave.

I know you have to leave, but our beautiful memories will always stay.

I am not a fan of the idea of saying goodbye to you.

Your positive vibes were loved and appreciated.

I refuse to say goodbye because I am going to see you again.

I wish you the best for your future.

You've made an impact on my life and I will always remember you.

I don't mind saying goodbye at all because life will unite us again.

I cannot begin to explain how much I have learned for you.

Let us stay in touch instead of saying goodbye.

Cheers to the late-night conversations we had. You will be loved no matter the distance.

I am upset that we are parting ways because you are a really special friend to me.

If I had known saying bye to you would be so hard, I'd rather not have met you.

It was easier to become friends than to become strangers again.

The bond we share will not end with this farewell.

I hope that you will always find good people around you.

I am grateful for having met you. I hope to see you again in this life.

I want us to make a vow that we will stay connected for the rest of our lives.

We can maintain our lovely friendship over a long distance, can't we?

Please don't feel low just because we're saying goodbye. We shall meet again.

You have played an important role in my life. Thank you.

I wish you didn't have to leave. Thanks for being there for me.

No matter where you go in life, my arms are always open for you.

Saying goodbye to your friend doesn't have to mean you'll never see them again. But you want to be able to tell them how you feel about their going away. There are many ways to do that; maybe you want to tell them about the impact they had on your life, or the memories you shared, or the things you've learned from them. It's important you wish them the best for their future. You could use a friend moving away message from the list we provided or you could write your own by taking inspiration from it. We hope this helped you decide what you want to say to your parting friend.