30 Quotes When You Have a Crush on Someone

Love by Cyrus

When you have a crush on someone, you may not be able to express your feelings to that special someone. This may be because that person is married, or because you do not dare to do so. But the sentiment remains with you. Here are 30 crush quotes that will depict how you feel when your crush is around you.

This is more than just infatuation. Your crush does not go away; it becomes a part of you now.

A crush is a different feeling as you are in a dreamy state of mind. But once you become realistic, you think how crazy the whole thing is.

There is no explanation for having a crush on someone - it just happens. It is not until later on that you try to justify it.

This quote for crush is for you especially if your crush is not even aware of your feelings.

A crush is the feeling of something stirred in your heart.

You do not wish to lose your crush even though both of you are not together.

These quotes about crush will help you understand your feelings towards your crush.

Your one-way attraction will include a collection of sighs and unfulfilled dreams.

You know that your crush may never offer the response you desire. Still, you are not able to stop your feelings.

When you have a crush on someone, you will see meaning in every gesture in that person.

You would like to hide your feelings from everyone, including your crush.

This is the sad part of having a crush on someone. While he or she means the world to you, he or she may not even know about your existence.

Once you have a crush on someone, everything about him or her will appear perfect to you.

Your crush may not know about you yet, but you would like to wait for your time together.

Just the thought of your crush is enough to make your heart smile and your face glow.

The thoughts about your crush will always be on your mind, whether you are awake or not.

Your crush may not be aware, but your heart would start beating faster each time he or she is around you.

You have a crush on someone when you see the beauty of his or her soul.

These crush quotes aptly define the feeling you have each time you are anywhere near your crush.

No matter how much you try, you cannot stop thinking about your crush.

A crush makes you realize what love feels like.

It may have started as pure friendship, but now it has evolved into love.

Sometimes you simply develop a crush on someone for no reason.

I realized that I had a crush on you when someone asked me about my biggest desire and I thought about you.

You may be thinking of me as just a friend, but you are more than a friend to me.

Your crush will have a profound effect on you.

Life can be tough when your crush sits next to you without having any idea how you feel.

Mentioning the name of your crush is enough to make your heart race.

Sometimes you go to absurd lengths to glance at the person you have a crush on.

You are not going to be able to take your eyes off of your crush.

When you have a crush on someone, you would be consumed by a feeling of anxiety and nervousness. The crush quotes given above summarize your feelings while you are thinking about your crush.