30 Rain Love Quotes That Will Make You Want to Get Wet in Rain

Love by Ronit Cytheria

Who does not get charmed by the pitter-patter of the falling rain? The soft, rhythmic sounds let the mind relax. The quiet drizzle of little droplets makes such a beautiful tone, inviting you to take a break from your mundane routine and get cozy with someone you love.

To help you get the best of such beautiful moments, we have compiled the best of rain love quotes. Check them out and feel the warmth that these romantic weather quotes bring.

The rain provides an intimate moment to fall in love all over again.

Getting wet in the rain is one of a kind feeling that excites me.

You should get wet in the rain to feel the moment - not to just do it for the sake of doing it.

I like getting wet in the rain; it washes all my pains in life.

Water dripping on my skin. Playing through puddles. So refreshing.

The drizzling rain is music to my ears.

Do guys love to sing in the rain?

To live life, you must learn to dance in the rain as it soothes your inner self.

Some people catch every droplet of water while it pours, others just pass it.

To enjoy life to the fullest, you must learn to dance in the rain.

The music produced by tiny droplets while it rains mesmerizes.

Oh, to dance in the rain with my beloved!

A beautiful combination of a rainy day and a lover's presence is all one can want to be happy.

The way rain falls on the earth and makes it fresh afterward is the same way lovers fall for each other.

A person loves his significant other till eternity.

The calming sound of the rain and the musky, fresh smell after the rain have no match.

Tough times don't reduce affection but instead increases it.

Rainy days bring out the best in Mother Nature, so who wouldn't like them?

There are good days and there are bad days.

Rainy days provide you the golden opportunity to reconnect with nature.

Rainy days make you aspire for the unexpected things in life.

One can only wish for the rain to wash away all the pain from his past.

Rain is the best time to spend with your romantic partner.

The rain allows the grass and the sand an opportunity to shine brighter in the forthcoming sun.

Curl up in bed or spend it in a fun, productive way.

Getting close to your significant other in the rain never needs a timeline to define itself.

The way the rain passionately falls all over the earth explains the lover's admiration for her partner.

The gentle falling rain pretty much explains the feelings of a person who has fallen in love with someone.

The grudging of clouds and pouring down of rain makes a great combination for a perfect night.

Being with your lover and walking in beautiful rainy weather is the best moment ever.

We're sure that these romantic rain love quotes made you feel like taking a long walk in the park with your significant other. Likewise, if you've been somewhat oblivious to beautiful rainy days, these quotes must have inspired you to take a new perspective. So, we hope you share these cute rain quotes with your significant other whenever it rains, especially when you're far away from each other. Happy sharing!