30 Wedding Wishes to Inspire You

Wishes by Habiba

Marriage is a big part of your life. You make a vow to never leave each other's side and always love one another. You move in together, have children, and build a family, all this while making sure your love only grows stronger.

It can be an even bigger day for you if your daughter is getting married. She will now leave the house and start a new life with her partner. We have collected some wedding wishes for daughter that you may like. The following are 30 wedding wishes that you can share with new couples.

Marriage is a major event in life. I wish you happiness and joy for starting this journey with your partner.

Dear daughter, wishing you a happy and successful marriage.

I pray that you have an extremely beautiful married life.

It's a father's dream to see his daughter getting married.

From this day onward, may you have nothing but happiness and pleasure in your life.

I'm glad and confident you made the right choice for your life partner.

I wish this marriage brings many special moments in your life.

May this union make you happier than you've ever been.

Celebrate this special day as you start a new life with your partner.

May God shower His blessings upon the two of you and always protect you in your journey together.

I hope nothing weakens your love for each other and you stick together through thick and thin.

May you always have this newly married feeling throughout your life.

I hope you have the best wedding and an absolutely wonderful married life.

I have waited for this day all my life. Wishing you always stay together and happy.

May you always provide each other the best of everything you have to offer.

I wish you always keep smiling and loving each other.

The wedding day is a special event but it's the love that needs to always be there.

I hope this decision brings happiness and endless love in your life.

I wish that you have a wonderful family filled with love, care, and happiness.

I hope you find everything you wanted in your husband.

I'm confident this man is the right one for my princess.

It's evident from the way you two look at each other that it's true love. I hope you stay this way forever.

I pray that your life together is filled with love and happiness.

I am excited and happy that you get to make a family of your own now.

I wish to be there with you on this journey of marriage.

May you never get tired of loving each other.

Make the best out of what love has to offer.

I can't believe you've grown so much. Stay happy and have a beautiful life with your husband.

May you live a long and happy life with your partner.

I wish that your love stays this strong forever and that you always make each other happy.

We hope you liked these marriage wishes that we put together for you. Wishing your daughter a happy future as she starts a new chapter in her life is very important so we wanted to give you some ideas of how to write wedding wishes for your daughter on her special day.